With over 80 km of coastline, you can expect to have lots of marinas to choose from here on the Sunshine Coast, and you do. Offering moorage, supplies, boat rentals, water taxis and tours, marinas are a great resource for locals and visitors alike.
Government docks are located in Gibsons, Sechelt (on the inlet in, Porpoise Bay), Halfmoon Bay, and Madeira Park (in Pender Harbour).
You can also download our listing of marinas, docks, boat launches and fuel.
Backeddy Resort and Marina
With 600 feet of remote waterfront on the Sechelt Inlet, the Backeddy Resort and Marina is a waterfront playground. Stay with us for a night or a week - breathe in the ocean and explore a world far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Our marina is available for guests and the general public.
John Henry`s Resort and Marina
John Henry's is a full service resort & marina. We have:
- A general store that includes a liquor store, fresh produce & groceries, an ATM, lottery, propane, bait, ice, gifts and fishing & boating supplies
- Four comfortable, cozy oceanfront cottages, many of which are now available year-round
- A fully-furnished 3-bedroom oceanfront vacation home, plus a 1-bedroom self-contained suite
- 2,300 lineal feet of docks for transient, seasonal and long-term bookings in a deep water, sheltered harbour
- On-site facilities for mariners, including washrooms, laundry, fresh water, garbage & recycling
Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina
Staying at Painted Boat Resort and Spa, in Pender Harbour, means you have access to an infinity edge pool, a hot tub with a harbour view, a fitness facility,and access to a convenient, well-protected, deep water marina.This marina is open to the general public as well as the guests of the Painted Boat.
Pender Harbour Resort
The marina at Pender Harbour Resort provides deep water and protected moorage. Moorage is available annually, monthly, weekly or daily and can provide slips up to 70 feet. Amenitites include water, and where available, 15 or 30 amp power. There is also a heated pool, washrooms, and laundry on site.
Sunshine Coast Resort
Sunshine Coast Resort, in Pender Harbour, has a protected and serviced deep water marina accommodating boats up to 100 feet in length. This marina is available to guests of the resort as well as the general public. The resort offers fishing charters, boat tours, motor boat rentals, kayak and canoe rentals, and water taxi service upon request.