Become a Member!
To add to your business's exposure in our community, we are pleased to offer all Sunshine Coast based businesses the opportunity to become members of the Sechelt Visitor Centre. Our centre is located in a beautiful facility in the heart of Sechelt and has a full complement of enthusiastic, trained staff who welcome visitors to our magnificent Sunshine Coast and assist them with their inquiries regarding our vibrant town and its surrounding communities. We deal with questions ranging from local services and accommodations to recreation and community events.
In addition to visitors from other places, local residents frequent the Sechelt Visitor Centre too. We are a hub of activity in the Sechelt area and a going concern!
- A profile on our popular website. Each profile includes a description of your business, a photo, a link to your website, your email address, street address and telephone number.
- Opportunity to post an item of interest pertaining to your business on the Sechelt Visitor Centre Facebook page.
- Opportunity to display your brochure or flyer on our display racks.
- Listing in our own Sechelt Visitor Centre brochures.
- Exposure to the 12,000 annual walk-in visitors to our centre and 50,000 visits to our website, giving your business excellent exposure.
Sounds expensive, right? But it's not. You get all these marketing opportunities for the modest cost of $85 per year.
The Sechelt Visitor Centre is funded by the District of Sechelt, Tourism B.C. and our membership base. It is operated by Sunshine Coast Community Services Society, a non-profit organization that has been working with and for the Sunshine Coast community for over 30 years.
There are two ways to become a member:
- Use our online membership application form, where you can enter all the information for your profile, upload a photo of your business and pay the $85 using PayPal.
- Print out our paper membership form, fill it in with all your profile information, and mail it to us at the address on the form, with an $85 cheque. Upon receipt, we'll contact you to request that you email us a digital copy of the photo for your profile.